Last Updated: June 15, 2017
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We only collect personal information that you provide to us or that is otherwise provided to us on your behalf. You may choose to provide certain personal information in order to access or use certain features or services of the Site, such as making a purchase, requesting information, commenting on a blog, entering a sweepstakes or otherwise contacting us. Such information may include your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card or banking information or other information (“Personal Information”). You can always choose not to provide Personal Information, but it may limit your ability to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
We may also periodically send you newsletters, e-mails or similar communications featuring sales and promotions, requests for your feedback, or other information we think may be of interest to you. You may stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions included in the message you received.
We also collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser (“Log Data”). The information we receive depends upon your browser’s settings. This information typically includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze Log Data. We use this information primarily to create statistics that help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. We may link this information with your Personal Information as we deem necessary for our business purposes.
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
We do not generally disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent unless required by applicable law. However, there are some situations in which we may disclose your Personal Information without your consent including, but not limited to:
- with our third party service providers, as we deem necessary in connection with the services being provided to us or on our behalf;
- in connection with a merger, sale, corporate reorganization or similar business transaction our company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or one or more of its franchisees;
- when we are required or authorized by law to do so (for example, in response to a subpoena issued by a court); or
- if the information is already on the public record and the disclosure is directly related to the purposes for which it was recorded on the public record.
Security for all personal information is extremely important to us. We store your Personal Information securely and use encryption and/or other special procedures designed to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Items
We may also provide links to other websites that are not affiliated with us. We do not have control over such third parties’ use and handling of your Personal Information and we are not responsible for their privacy procedures. We recommend that you review their privacy policies and procedures before providing any personal information to them.
Use of this Site by Minors
This is a commercial website intended for use by individuals that are at least 18 years old. If you are less than 18 years old, you may not use this Site.
Privacy Officer Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected].